Some times it demands PDF creation and Edit support from your .NET applications.If you are ready to pay it is easy to find out lots of really excellent PDF library for .NET applications.But finding some thing really free is not very easy.Here in this article I am trying to list out some of the best free PDF libraries for integrating with .NET applications.
PDFsharp is an open source C# pdf library for creating pfd documents.PDFsharp can be used to handle PDF documnets from any of the .NET language.PDFsharp is written in C# with the follwing features
- Create new PDF documents
- modify existing PDF files
- Split and Merge existing PDF documents
- Add watermarks to PDF documents. Sample here
- Support for text,lines,curves,images etc
More details and download avaiabe at PDFsharp
Quick PDF Library Lite
Quick PDF Library Lite is a free PDF Library component which is a downgraded version of Quick PDF Library - an advanced version with lots of advanced featured and APIs(not free).
Quick PDF Library Lite comes as an ActiveX component with support for languages like C, C++, C#, Delphi, PHP, Visual Basic, VB.NET, ASP, Pascal or any other language that supports ActiveX.
You can find more details and download of Quick PDF Library Lite here.
iTextSharp is a a free Pdf library for C# and Java applications.iTextSharp can be used for dynamic PDF document generation and/or manipulation.Even though freeware check the licensing terms properly while using in commercial applications.
It has supports the following features
- Serve PDF to a browser
- Generate dynamic documents from databases
- Generate dynamic documents from xml,
- Add bookmarks, page numbers, watermarks, etc.
- Edit,Split and merge PDF pages
- Automate filling out of PDF forms
- Add digital signatures to a PDF file , etc
You can find more details and download at iTextSharp
Hope this article helped you to know C# PDF Library Free components.